CONTACT US

Friday, January 19, 2018

JAMU JAMU

Since I started blogging in 2007, I never once cover any topic about JAMU (HERBS) simply because I never was a fan of JAMU. Even during my confinement time. Personally, I feel that it is rather not so "friendly", the taste is not tasty at all to be consumed. The smell of herbs is so strong.



But today, I like to share with you the modern JAMU that I've found last November. It was introduced by my darling Sister, Lily. She gave me a little portion to try and to my surprise, I can take it without much complaint, it was in sachet back then which need to add water, now with the enhanced formula, the founder made it a lot more easier for us to consume, it is now packed in bottle and the taste.... OMG! I never imagine a JAMU can be so addictive, it is tasty!

Seriously you guys! It is really really really taste good!


If you want to know more about this product, feel free to stalk my IG by clicking the link below.


Baaaa sudah lah... malas sa mo banyak cakap pasal ni JAMU oooo....
sebab, makin sa cakap pasal ni JAMU,
makin pulak terasa macam mau pigi sana icebox mau ngam sesudu...

Till then uols, untuk menutup posting hari ni, lets enjoy this beautiful quote of the day....

hugs,
vR

No comments:

Post a Comment