CONTACT US

Monday, July 30, 2018

Propagation Day

I finally get back to my morning walk routine, thankfully!
I have been meaning to do so since early this year but so not motivated to do so...
I am so happy that I am back on track, a road to the leaner me (hopeful).

Now I am trying to stick to a strict schedule to have an hour morning walk Monday thru Friday, at least 4km to be done. So far I managed to do more than 4km every time. Hopefully, it will stay on.

After the morning walk, I take the opportunity to do some work in my garden.

Let's what have i done today;


Decided to re-pot my Porana (also known as Snow Vine), to a proper pot. Have been seating in the original polybag (worse omma never add any media since it arrived months ago). I have trimmed this baby for 2 times already and the first cutting I managed to propagate 2 small polybags and today I propagate another 4 cuttings into 2 small polybags.


DAY 1: Porana propagated via cuttings ~ hope it will grow beautifully (I didn't manage to keep track on the first batch I propagated, didn't know how long does it take to stabilized, hopefully, this time we will be able to keep a record - this picture as well to differentiate the leaves growth)


It's been a while since I plan to propagate this PINK DAMASK ROSE, since Kak Noreen's daughter asking for it. But my stem cutter broke so I was unable to cut the stem to propagate it. Today I am not longer in the mood to wait so I decided to cut the stem just by using a scissor and took a very healthy and your (very light green).

Media: Cocopeat + Tanah Bakar + Sekam Bakar + Clay Soil

Blueberry (Variety: Misty) - have been in the original polybag for ages and new stem growing looking very good. Today I decided to give her a bigger pot and add media.
I hope it will grow beautifully.
Media: Cocopeat + Sekam Bakar

No comments:

Post a Comment