CONTACT US

Wednesday, April 25, 2018

Welcoming the new D-Seven-Fifty

Yeah! Back from KL last night, still tired though but so many days away from my workstation and now it demanded a full commitment.

Before getting myself busy, I like to share with you all my new discovery!

If you guys recall, my previous posting about my D3s.

"Is it goodbye already?", yeaaa... it is now official GOODBYE!
Feeling rather sad while writing this post.

Banyakssudah berjaya tu PRO BODY (highlight tauuu ~ kira compliment la untuk dia, kira kan sudah retired from service with me)

So as the replacement to my big boy kita ambil D750 pulak. At first mau ambil yang used body but then the condition tak begitu memuaskan so I decided to add up a little more and get a Brand New Body.

This year macam total revamp pulak all my gears. Last year I lost 3 bodies; D700, D5300 and D5100, one 50mm f/2.8 and also my long good service Speedlite SB-700.

So, this year is a re-investment year for me.... Gearing up with D750, a 50mm f/1.4 and Tokina 16-28mm f/2.8 with Yongnuo Speedlite.

My thoughts of these equipments ??? Only can share afterward ya.

for now enjoy the outlook dlu yer...













No comments:

Post a Comment