CONTACT US

Saturday, March 10, 2018

Is it Goodbye already?

I sold off my Fujifilm XT1 to get this big brother, Nikon D3s 
It was last year during Hari Raya

I flew down to Johor from KK to do some trading then took a bus from JB to KL to grab this big brother. It was an adventure journey not mentioned that I got stuck in KL for a week because I cant get a cheap flight back.

That was a history and now I am in between of whether I should let this big brother go or not.
I need to get my Nikon D750 but still, I have a strong feeling with this big brother, but the dilemma is if I don't let go, big brother, I can't afford to get the D750....

If I don't need to raise fund to get the D750, I would keep this big brother. I always love shooting with double camera, especially for a wedding.











2 comments:

  1. Hi Vivianna, saya singgah sini follow your blog K. Keep it up.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Sofinah, glad you drop by my humble blog.
      Thank you.... Follow you back yer.

      Delete