CONTACT US

Monday, May 7, 2018

My new FAV thing!

My new favourite thing has finally arrived!

Excitedly I opened the box carefully, I must say "GREAT JOB" on the packaging. Very carefully packed not even a dent on any of the boxed, superb!

First thing I try on the lipstick and instantly I fell in love with it. Not a big fan of make up stuffs not even a lipstick. In a year you can count with your finger how many times I put on lipstick (which does not even last for a whole day, the longest it stay for morning till noon). But this one, I might be wearing it more often, because it really good, it has a very light texture, soft and not too wet not too dry; just perfect!

Gaisss!!!! I am telling you... you must try it.

I have been hearing a lot of good things about ATOMY and now it is time for me to share the beauty of it.
So far I hace tried the BB cream, nutrition cream and Toner. So far, I LOVE THEM ALL!
The smell is soothing and it is not heavy type. BB cream is light and not too sticky.

Come and join our team, contact us:
📞Whatsapp atau Telegram📞
✍ http://vextoria.wasap.my
✍ https://t.me/ViezVivalova

No comments:

Post a Comment