CONTACT US

Wednesday, February 21, 2018

the 30th day of Pak Choy

Pak Choy was sow on 22-Jan-2018, that makes today is the about 30 days - another 10 days or so I can start harvesting already.

In my case this batch, I think harvesting may take a little longer... I did not feed nutrient to my pak choy not until this morning so I suppose the growth may be a little slower, but that is alright, I can wait.

Looking back, if you want to read my earlier post regarding this vege, please click the link below.
https://viviannarachael.blogspot.my/2018/01/growing-pak-choy-bok-choy-brassica-rapa.html


Growing Pak Choy is super easy, yesterday my Son, Damien... help me to transplant the seedling to planter pot. I just show him once how to do it, he did all the rest.

This is the second plant we handle this week, day before he help me to transplant my asparagus seedling from ground to pot. Among all my plants, he love my Asparagus tree the most, I arranged them 2 pot on the left and another pot on the right, somehow it created a nice walk path and he love it. He asked me to plant more.

He started to pay some attention to the garden, asking me what plant is this and that... It a good sign.


Transplanted to planter box by Damien, leaves look yellow-ish


First day of feeding with BACTOVA MULTY, will update the progress in a day or 2


the 4th pot, pot yang paling tak cantik... hopefully bactova multy can help.

No comments:

Post a Comment